Tired of being cooped up? Need a little blue and white love while soaking up that vitamin D? We invite you out for a small social distancing group Sunday morning stroll around the Upper Newport Bay nature preserve!
- When: Sunday 9/20/20 @ 10am
- Where: Upper Newport Bay (exact spot to meet will be given after you RSVP)
- Length: Approximately 3 mile loop / 1-2 hrs
- Who: PSU alumni, family, friends – and your friendly poochies too!
- Cost: None! Parking and entrance are free – but we always encourage a donation to the chapter scholarship fund if you’re able to!
- Other details to note: This is a relatively treeless, flat hike. No special gear needed (regular walking shoes work) but recommend sun protection, water, PSU attire, and request you bring a mask/face covering so we can all stay safe.
**This event to have limited guests so we can practice recommended safe social distancing – please RSVP! If needed, we may break into multiple small groups.**