We just had our Board meeting this Thursday and we have so many exciting updates to share!
Last weekend was THON, where Penn Staters raised $10,621,683.76 for the kids! Our chapter was able to donate $200 and then we were matched by a Board member’s company, bringing the overall donation up to $500!
At our meeting we also solidified events for the upcoming months! More information to come soon, but please save these dates:
- Thursday March 14 – STATE Patty’s Day Happy Hour (Muldoon’s at 5 pm)
- Saturday April 13 – Blue & White Game @ The Blue Beet
- Saturday April 20 – Earth Day Park Clean-up with Dogs @ Mile Square Park
- Tuesday May 7 – Networking Event (Location TBA)
- Wednesday August 14 – Angels vs. Pirates Game Outing @ Angel Stadium of Anaheim
Many members have been asking about the best ways to contribute to the Chapter throughout the year. Over the next month we will be making it much easier to donate with Facebook and Amazon Smile. Stay tuned for updates!