At our last chapter meeting on June 21, we welcomed the following group of individuals to our board! Some of these folks have been on the board since it was founded back in 1988, and others just recently discovered our chapter this year.
We’re excited to have such a diverse group of people working together and look forward to hearing some fresh ideas from our new members.
Here’s a full list of all our 2019 Board Members:
- Michele Trasport-Gonzalez – President
- Carol Kacer – Vice President
- Linda Krall – Vice President
- Bob Hunter – Treasurer
- Camille Mesite – Secretary
- Brian Snyder – Board Member
- Dave Wolfe – Board Member
- Dick Jantzer – Board Member
- Sandy Bennett – Board Member
- Tim Davis – Board Member
- Sarah Donaldson – Board Member
- Valerie Stokes – Board Member
- Anna Bryan – Board Member
If you’re interested in getting more involved with the board, or have some ideas you want to share, we’d love to have you at our Planning Meeting on July 21 at 11am. We welcome new board members all year long, and could use the extra help! If you’re interested in attending, please contact us to RSVP and we’ll send you the details.
Can’t join us in person? Feel free to read more about our board members on our About page.
Look forward to seeing you there!